[www-rdf-comments] <none>

From: MARVOL USA CORP. <sales@marvol.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:41:53 -0400
To: "" <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
If you are looking for cellular spare parts like Samsung , Kyocera ,
Qualcomm , Audiovox , LG , Nokia , Motorola , Fujitsu , Ericsson , etc..
we can help you, please contact us @ + 1 305 358-4305 .
http://www.marvol.com

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, simply
word "remove" (without the quotation marks) and send the message.
You will be immediately removed from our mailing list. If your
e-mail address is different than our listed mailing address, you
must provide us with your old e-mail address so that we may remove
it from our database. Without this information we have no way to
remove you.
Cellular Spare Parts