From: Vanessa Lintner <reply@seekercenter.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:29:27 +0800
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

I noticed that your website is not listed on some search
engines. I am sure you can increase the number of people
who visit by using our service. SeekerCenter is a unique
technology that instantly submits your web site to over
500,000+ search engines and directories every month. This
is a low cost and effective way to advertising your site.
To check our prices, please go to http://www.seekercenter.net.

Give your web site maximum exposure today!

Best Regards,
Vanessa Lintner
Sales & Marketing