Re: [Fwd: rdfms-literals-as-resources]

From: Devon Smith <devon@taller.pscl.cwru.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 13:40:55 -0400
To: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

rfc 2397 is where the data: scheme is described.
i also, unintentionally, misrepresented what the rfc says. sorry.
it doesn't so much put a hard limit on the size of data: uris as
it recognizes that there are practical limits to how big they can be.
i really don't know if its relavant.

and on a second read of the rfc i realized that the encoding issue
is a non-issue. somehow i missed the encoding mechanism part of the rfc.

devon