Have a good laugh!

From: John <getalife@soon.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:36:32 +0100
To: <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
  Wind-up A Friend, Colleague, Relative Or Even An Enemy

          Call Jokeline and you'll be in stitches!

 With our new service you're able to wind-up, confuse and
  bemuse people with a choice of bogus callers that you
 can transfer to your victim on any UK landline or mobile
  and then listen in to the call and hear their reaction

       Don't worry though, they won't be able to hear
        you, nor tell that you made the call - try it
           on a speaker phone and a group can hear

            Just use the easy to follow recipe:

                (i) choose one ripe victim
  (ii) add Jokeline by dialling 0906 736 9265 and select

              1 - Wind-up samples
              2 - Mr Angry
              3 - The Irate Delivery Driver
              4 - An Invite To No 10
              5 - There's A Bomb In Your Street
              6 - You're Wanted At The Police Station
              7 - The Tax Inspector
              8 - You've Got My Daughter Pregnant

 (iii) enter your victims number and wait for the transfer
        (iv) when they answer, prepare yourself and

   This has got to be the funniest way to wind-up anyone
     Jokeline BCM 1543 London WC1N 3XX United Kingdom
 Calls to 0906 numbers are charged at 1/min at all times
        Maximum call duration 5 mins, average 2 mins
           Please ensure you have the permission
             of the bill payer before calling
  You've received this email as you're on our mailing list
 If however, you do not wish to receive any further emails
  simply reply to this email with 'remove' in the subject line and any
additional addresses to be removed in the body