RDF 7.1 Example 1 --- modify age example

From: Conrad <conrad@cidoc.iuav.it>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:53:18 +0200
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

some notes:

7.1. Example 1
In this example, Person is a class with a corresponding human-readable description of "The class of people". Animal is a class presumed to be defined in another schema. All persons are animals, so we declare that Person is a subclass of Animal. A Person may have an age property. The value of age is an integer.

I think this assertion is not a clear example: what about all persons *under* 1 year of age? e.g. babies of 3 months?
(If we assume age in years)
Better: ------>The value of age is a Number  measured in days (days of life)
Declared as a comment(?)

dott. Corrado Petrucco