Computerization of Library System

From: shabnum saba <peace786pk@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:45:41 -0800 (PST)
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Dear Sir

I am 22 F living in Pakistan, and do self study at
home and get lesson via internet. Now a days I am
working on Library automation/System. That why I need
your help. I hope you will find the time for me  from
your precious time.It would be appreciated that if you
send me the case study/material on following subjects.

Library Automation
Library Automation Designing Techniques
Computer Base Library Information System/Designing
Technique
ERD of Library Automation/System
Prototype Design of Library System
UML model of Library Automation/System
Or any other material which relates to
"Computerization of Library System."

Further details/concepts/views/design methodology/demo
of your Library automation/system with remarks of your
experience (problems you are facing)

I know my request is not directly relate to your work,
but I am in confidence you can help/advise me a lot.

Thanks