rdf:property defined by RDFS

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:57:32 -0600
To: RDF Interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, RDF Comments <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
The RDFS spec defines the term rdf:property, a term not in its own
namespace. I don't think it's a very good idea for new specs to be
retroactively adding terms to the namespaces of older specs.

You could claim that this is appropriate because the definition of property
lies in the RDF spec, but if this is the case then rdfs:Literal should be
treated the same way, since it is defined similarly.

I can't see this as anything other than a bug.
--
Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>|           my.info
  <http://www.aaronsw.com>   |   <http://my.theinfo.org>