Semantics of subPropertyOf

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:42:03 -0600
To: <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
I know that I've stolen this from someone else, but I can't seem to find a
page for it, so I'll put it here. If someone knows of the original message,
please send a pointer.

RDFS states that subPropertyOf is transitive, which makes me wonder whether
a subPropertyOf subPropertyOf is also transitive.

Wording should be put in the spec defining either way.

--
Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>|       The Info Network
  <http://www.aaronsw.com>   |     <http://theinfo.org>