Re: RDF Schemas and SiRPAC-1.16

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:35:56 -0500
To: Irene Schena <schena@CS.UniBO.IT>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 03:37:48PM +0100, Irene Schena wrote:
> I've downloaded the 1.16 version of SiRPAC and I'd like to configure it to
> automatically fetch corresponding RDF schemas from the declared
> namespaces.
> Is it possible? How can I do it?

If SiRPAC could fetch RDF schemas [and it really doesn't
have much support for doing so], what do you think it should
do with them?

BTW, an online service for visualizing RDF schemas is available
at:

 http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/frodo/RDFSViz/

 [[
   The tool creates simple class diagrams where classes become
   vertices and rdfs:subClassOf relations become edges. Optionally,
   properties with rdfs:Class-valued domains and ranges are also
   visualized as (labeled) edges.  Future extensions are planned,
   e.g., to show properties with range rdfs:Literal or to support
   the strawman syntax.
 ]]

Art Barstow
---