Re: RDF Schemas and SiRPAC-1.16

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:35:56 -0500
To: Irene Schena <schena@CS.UniBO.IT>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 03:37:48PM +0100, Irene Schena wrote:
> I've downloaded the 1.16 version of SiRPAC and I'd like to configure it to
> automatically fetch corresponding RDF schemas from the declared
> namespaces.
> Is it possible? How can I do it?

If SiRPAC could fetch RDF schemas [and it really doesn't
have much support for doing so], what do you think it should
do with them?

BTW, an online service for visualizing RDF schemas is available

   The tool creates simple class diagrams where classes become
   vertices and rdfs:subClassOf relations become edges. Optionally,
   properties with rdfs:Class-valued domains and ranges are also
   visualized as (labeled) edges.  Future extensions are planned,
   e.g., to show properties with range rdfs:Literal or to support
   the strawman syntax.

Art Barstow