A Diverse Marketplace for a Diverse Market

From: ePushcart.Net <afrocontacts@address.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:41:57 -0700
To: <wwwcommike@aol.com>
Hi,
I am contacting you to introduce our site: ePushcart.Net
Before you make any shopping purchase, please compare the value,
selection and price on our site:

http://www.ePushcart.Net

We consistently beat the deals on auction sites and at discount
retail stores.

Thanks,
ePushcart.Net

***To be REMOVED from any future mailings, please send a message with
"REMOVE" in the subject line to BlklistRemoval@netscape.net
- Requests will be processed at that address only. Thank you.***

-your email address was compiled by Afrocontacts Services who thought you
may be interested in a quick, easy, secure, guaranteed shopping
experience.  This is a one time mailing and there will not likely
be any future mailings from ePushcart.Net.
This message is sent in compliance
with the Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.4176- Sec 101,
paragraph (e)(1)(a) and bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress.