Guaranteed to increase your sales !!!

From: MARVOL USA CORP. <marvol@marvol.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:59:11 -0400
To: "" <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
CELL-SYNC MEMORY TRANSFER

PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHMENT TO SEE THE PRODUCT.

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, simply
word "remove" (without the quotation marks) and send the message.
You will be immediately removed from our mailing list. If your
e-mail address is different than our listed mailing address, you
must provide us with your old e-mail address so that we may remove
it from our database. Without this information we have no way to
remove you.