Mom, Dad, please give me a web site this year! [kyvns]

From: <goldandvending@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:15:25 +0100
To: wfxthmlkeuqwciwx@youa0l.com
Mom, Dad, please give me a web site this year!

Be a hero to your kids this Holiday season with a gift they will really love.

Give them a web site of their very own at http://www.nusanta.com/holiday1.htm!

If you act now, you can order a fully functioning web site in minutes for only $24.95 for an entire year!

Our Holiday package includes:

Unique web address
Starter web-site all set up with the gift recipients name
Free e-mail address
An automatic e-mail announcing your gift
Printed gift certificate

All for only $24.95 for one year!

And it is so easy you won&#8217;t believe it!  Just visit http://www.nusanta.com/holiday1.htm right now!