Seq bug in SiRPAC

From: Ora Lassila <daml@lassila.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:08:50 -0500
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
I don't know if this has been reported before (I didn't find anything
related to this in the list of open issues of SiRPAC) so here goes:

The attached text file is an RSS description pulled from the W3C web
site. When I parse this with SiRPAC, I get 62 triples; when I parse it
using my own parser, I get 73 triples. The 11 triples missing from the
SiRPAC result are the membership properties of the generated Seq node
(there are 11 members in the sequence).

Regards,

	- Ora

--