Merchandise Store with your logo!

From: <kirk_epromo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:58:08 -0800
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Subject, FREE merchandise store with your logo

Hi ,thought you might like this:

You can now earn money from your site, by offering high quality merchandise featuring your logo,We are the manufacturers and will set up your online store and do all fulfillment, you can offer the merchandise at wholesale cost or retail where you make 50%of every purchase,WOW

No minimum,No art charge,No inventory,no shipping concerns.

T shirts, sweats,golf shirts, mugs,buttons,aprons,clocks,stickers,etc

check us out www.epromo.org

We adhere to responsible mail ethics,If you wish to be removed please click here Thank you

Kirk Meyer
(877) 564-6636
www.epromo.org                     kirk_epromo@yahoo.com

Every time a visitor purchases a product from your epromo store your helping SAFE HAVENS provide housing and training for abused women.

We adhere to responsible mail ethics, if you wish to be removed from this list. Click reply!