SiRPAC and property ID's

From: Jeff Sussna <jeff.sussna@quokka.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:50:10 -0800
To: "'www-rdf-comments@w3.org'" <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
According to the formal RDF grammar, a property may not contain both an
idAttr and a resourceAttr. SiRPAC, however, allows them to coexist. I am
seriously considering leveraging this fact. My rationale has been painfully
documented on the www-rdf-interest mailing list. The question is: what is
the likelihood that this "bug" in SiRPAC will be fixed? Hopefully the answer
is "never".

Jeffrey E. Sussna
Chief Architect
Quokka Sports, Inc.