Your Link Was Added to the CodeCranker

From: <webmaster\@codecranker.com@pup7.conepuppy.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 02:29:07 -0500
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
We've added the following link into our directory:

Title        : SiRPAC - Simple RDF Parser & Compiler
URL          : http://www.w3.org/RDF/Implementations/SiRPAC/
Category     : Data_Formats/Markup_Languages/SGML/Applied_Languages/RDF
Description  : By Tim Bray. <small>(July 9, 1998)</small>

You can see your new listing at:

    http://www.codecranker.com

Although it's not required a reciprocal link of any form would be GREATLY appreciated.

CodeCranker.com is the programmer's Search Engine.  If you're looking for programming related information on the internet, this is the place you want to go. As a bonus, we also offer free E-Mail and Web pages to programmers (without spamming you or your surfers with crap).

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

The CodeCranker

Please Note.  You may have already gotten this message.  If this is the case then please accept my appologies and my assurance that this Will NOT happen again.  We've recently had a major server crash but have now rectified the situation.  Thanks for your understanding and patience.