Re: reification in SiRPAC

From: Pierre-Antoine CHAMPIN <champin@cpe.fr>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:22:48 +0000
To: ML RDF-comment <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>, Sergey Melnik <melnik@db.stanford.edu>
By the way, I found another strange "Literalisation" in SiRPAC,
in method processTypedNode, I made the following modifs :

	// special case: should the typedNode have aboutEach attribute,
	// the type predicate should distribute to pointed
	// collection also -> create a child node to the typedNode
	Enumeration eTargets = typedNode.targets ();
	if (sAboutEach != null &&
	    eTargets.hasMoreElements()) {
	    Element newPredicate = new Element (RDFMS + "type",
					       new AttributeListImpl());
//-> CHANGED by PA
//	    Data newData = new Data (typedNode.name());
//	    newPredicate.addChild (newData);
	    newPredicate.resource (typedNode.name());
//->end CHANGED by PA
	    typedNode.addChild (newPredicate);
	} else {

because puting a Data element into a 'type' one
resulted in a 'type' arc pointing to a Litteral
(which looked just the same but is invalid)

  Pierre-Antoine