Re:Description vs. Class

From: Dan Brickley <Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:28:49 +0100 (BST)
To: rdf-dev@mailbase.ac.uk
cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
> I think he hit the problem. The following attributes used in the
> RDF M&S:
> 	about, aboutEach, aboutEachPrefix, bagID, ID, resource
> 	and parseType
> These attributes are not described in the RDF-NS (http://www.w3.org/
> 1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns).

The RDF namespace contains properties corresponding to all the ordinals
(_1,_2, _3, _234234 etc...). These clearly can't be emumerated in full
in any XML/RDF downloadable textfile description of the RDF namespace. But
they're still in there. Similarly we should allow for possibility that
the namespace has other inhabitants not emumerated in the XML file
downloadable via the namespace URI. --dan