RDF-Schema: "Part-of" relationship?

From: Infoman: Alexander Soutchiline <soutchiline@infoman.de>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 18:43:10 +0100
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
The goal is to define a schema, that can describe relationships such

THE PARTS OF AN AUTO are MOTOR, WHEEL, STEERING-WHEEL,..

The schema should not restrict the number of  these parts. So I cann't
use the RDF Seq container in the schema (right ?).

The other side: The container definitions in the RDF-Schema doesn't use
the container definitions of RDF-syntax at all. So if I define an
AutoPartsContainer
derived from WD-rdf-schema#Seq, which syntax is valid by describing of
an auto
using such schema?

Alex