Re: "OR" in Schema spec

Hi

This is documented in 3.1.3 of the spec (below). Broadly, you need to
define the range of your property 'pet' to be some general class which
represents a superset of both cats and dogs. You might call this 'Pet'
(not different case convention).

eg.	pet -range-> Pet
	Cat -subClassOf->Pet
	Dog -subClassOf->Pet
	Poodle -subClassOf->Pet

Mammal might be a better example than "Pet" here but hopefully point is
clear. Excerpt from http://www.w3.org/TR/PR-rdf-schema/#constraints
follows...

cheers,

Dan

	although it is not possible to express two or more range constraints on a
	property, a similar outcome can be achieved by defining a
        common superclass for any classes that represent appropriate
	values for some property. For example, to express the constraint that a
        property xyz:drivesMotorVehicle can have values which are Vans,
	Trucks or PassengerVehicles, we assert that
        xyz:drivesMotorVehicle has a rdfs:range of MotorVehicle. If Van,
	Truck and PassengerVehicle are known to be
        sub-classes of MotorVehicle, then all these types of resource
	are acceptable values for xyz:drivesMotorVehicle. In cases where a
        common super-class does not exist, one can be defined in a
	schema in the normal manner.