Re: RDF serialization for Java.

Philippe,

Thank you for your comments regarding the RDF Model and Syntax
specification.

A suggestion... Do not use p for the value of ID=.  Use 'pInClassA' and
'pInClassB'. Or as an alternative, define separate namespaces for the
ClassA slot names and the ClassB slot names.

Sincerely,

Ralph Swick, W3C Metadata Activity Leader
Eric Miller, Bob Schloss, RDF Model and Syntax Chairs

resource="http://www.types.org/Java#java.lang.Object"/>

rdf:resource="http://www.types.org/Java#java.lang.String"/>