Re: W3C RDF Model and Syntax Specification enters Last Call

John,

Thank you for your comments regarding the RDF Model and Syntax
specification.

RDF Model and Syntax had a requirement that an RDF instance be
interpretable (as properties and values) without recourse to the
schema.  As you have noted, the implicit Bag (or Seq) only works
"provided proper definitions of containers and typed nodes exist
somewhere."  This point, however, conflicts with our requirement.

Sincerely,

Ralph Swick, W3C Metadata Activity Leader
Eric Miller, Bob Schloss, RDF Model and Syntax Chairs

> From: John Cowan <cowan@locke.ccil.org>
> To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
> Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 23:50:25 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject: Re: W3C RDF Model and Syntax Specification enters Last Call
>
> > On behalf of the W3C RDF Model and Syntax Working Group it gives us
great
> > pleasure to announce "Last Call" for comments on the RDF Model and
Syntax
> > Specification, version 1 [RDFMS].
> >
> > With the publication of this draft, the RDF Model and Syntax
Specification

www-rdf-comments@w3.org.  The