WIN WISCONSIN OR OREGON WILDLIFE PARADISE

From: <jkeep@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 07:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: jkeep@usa.net

                        WIN

        WISCONSIN OR OREGON WILDLIFE PARADISE

   You can OWN a wooded or mountious property of your DREAMS
Think of it, your own private recreational hunting land LOADED
with deer, elk, wild turkey and lots of other game.  To entertain
your friends, a mountain cabin, next to a  stream built on many,
many acres for the cost of only ONE raffle ticket.

  We would like to mail you information, when our raffle starts in
January, just write or call us.
Thank you.

CHILDRENS RANCH RAFFLE
Rural Route 8. Box 238