xml: predefined? RDF schema bugs; SiRPAC hangs

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:37:47 -0500
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org, xml-names-issues@w3.org, jsaarela@w3.org
I was just checking the schema in the schema spec[1]
with SiRPAC[2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/WD-rdf-schema-19980814
[2] http://jigsaw.w3.org:8000/description

I get some errors; these look like typos in the spec:

Fatal Error: mismatched end tag (found "RDFS:comment") (expected
"rdfs:comment") (line 9, column 34)

Fatal Error: expected character (found """) (expected ">") (line 6,
column 20)

This one seems like a SiRPAC bug, but I'm not sure...

Unresolved namespace prefix xml
Unresolved namespace prefix xml
Unresolved namespace prefix xml

It's complaining about xml:lang. Is the xml: namespace
considered predefined? I think so. But I don't see
any info one way or the other in the namespace spec[3].

[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/WD-xml-names-19980802

When I fix the two typos and provide a declaration for xml:,
SiRPAC hangs.

By the way, Janne, there's no link from [2] to the
SiRPAC page[4].

[4] http://www.w3.org/RDF/Implementations/SiRPAC/

--
Dan Connolly