Re: more questions about rdf

From: Janne Saarela <jsaarela@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:33:37 +0200
To: acpatel@usa.net
CC: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Hello Anand

> However, if I try
>
> <s:heading>
>         <v:sig>Major</v:sig>
>         <v:name>Hyperlipidemia</v:name>
>         <v:aspects>
>                 <RDF:Bag>
>                         <RDF:li>drug therapy</RDF:li>
>                         <RDF:li>management</RDF:li>
>                 </RDF:Bag>
>         </v:aspects>
> </s:heading>
>
> This does not work.  What am I doing wrong?

You should enclose this example within one RDF root element
(<RDF:RDF>...</RDF:RDF>). SiRPAC will then parse it and produce you
output with namespaces undefined. Therefore, you might wish
to add namespace definitions a la 'ns' & 'prefix' attributes to
get the right result.

The next release will improve error reporting in this specific case.

I think your example expresses what you described in plain English.

Regards,
Janne Saarela
--
Janne Saarela           | Visiting scientist
Email: jsaarela@w3.org  | World Wide Web Consortium http://www.w3.org/