more questions about rdf

From: Anand C. Patel <acpatel@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 19:30:25 GMT
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
I hope this isn't the wrong place for this, but the rdf newsgroup
seems very dead.

I am having a bit of difficulty with some syntax I am testing with
sripac (which is wonderful, excepting that I'd like bigger diagrams).

<s:heading>high ldl</s:heading>

inside a document will produce a property heading with a value of high
ldl.

However, if I try

<s:heading>
	<v:sig>Major</v:sig>
	<v:name>Hyperlipidemia</v:name>
	<v:aspects>
		<RDF:Bag>
			<RDF:li>drug therapy</RDF:li>
			<RDF:li>management</RDF:li>
		</RDF:Bag>
	</v:aspects>
</s:heading>

This does not work.  What am I doing wrong?

BTW, I am trying to replace simple metatagging of medical documents
with a system of major/minor headings each with aspects, the above
being an early vision of one heading entry with it's sig(nificance),
name, and which aspects of that heading are covered in the document.
Am I thinking correctly by trying to do it as above?

Thanks,
Anand