Any way to learn more about RDF in an interactive fashion and a schema question.

From: Anand C. Patel <acpatel@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:06:58 GMT
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
My name is Anand C. Patel and I'm currently working at the Laboratory
of Computer Science of the Massachusetts General Hospital (Harvard
affiliate).  Since there is a W3 site here at MIT, I was wondering if
there was any way to participate in workshops, etc. on RDF, and if any
were going to happen any time soon -- my biggest questions are about
RDF Schema syntax, and the difference between the schemas presented
in:

http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-rdf-schema

and

http://www.dstc.edu.au/RDU/RDF/rdf-schema-func.html

The latter are much more legible to my eyes than those in the draft
spec, which confuse me.  The syntax revision of 7/20/98 is wonderful,
and I get that set of syntax, I simply fail to grok the schema syntax.

Thanks,
Anand C. Patel
acpatel@usa.net