Save a life with just one CLICK!!!!

From: <me@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 21:48:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: YOU@w3.org
Hello,

     My name is Julio Lansing and my sister Lea is suffering from a cancer that is terribly
deadly...  A local company in our area has agreed with us that they would take would take care
a fraction of the cost of the surgery which would help us a lot.... JUST click on our link..

http://silver-blade.com/pleasehelp123/index.html

Please, its not too much to ask for.

                                                               Julio Lansing

Please get the word out and forward this...