RDF Model and Schema suggestion

From: Keith Hankin <keithh@netscape.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 10:33:25 -0700
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
In the current draft specification, Appendix C (Open Issues), C.1.
(Resource Scope), I would encourage you to provide such a mechanism, as
I would be able to make very good use of it.  I would go even further to
not only allow for the URI to either indicate the collection of URIs
with that prefix, but optionally for the URI to indicate the RDF objects
that belong to the collection, avoiding having to go through a two-step
process of first getting the references, then following each instance.