Re: Concerning iCal in RDF

Hi All,

I would be also happy to see iCal being cleared up as well, especially
the basic things like the namespace issue (2002/12/cal/ical# vs
2002/12/cal/icaltzd#). Currently it is also fairly non-ontological for
my taste, e.g. using literals for days of week. I understand that as
usual there is a trade-off between following the original spec vs.
ontologizing. (Another example: locations as literals versus resources.)

Martin Hepp might be interested to get involved, because he worked on
opening hours in GoodRelations. Tom Heath and myself also worked on an
'availability vocabulary', see [1], which could also be used for
inspiration.

Personally, I don't have much time to get involved... but I'm happy to
comment on any drafts that might come out.

Cheers,
Peter

[1] http://tomheath.com/tmp/availability.ttl