Re: VCal namespace (take the year out?)

I would be happy with a new namespace as well... but then we have to
stick to it. I agree with Section 7 of the document: having to choose
between two evils, I would rather have a changing semantics than a
changing URI. And I think this is why these days people don't encode
creation dates in URIs anymore...

Cheers,
Peter