Re: VCal namespace

Hi Kanzaki,

We're in complete agreement... However, the mistake has been made of not
deciding which namespace to use, and consequently in the past five years
or so people have started using one or the other.

Personally I don't mind if we choose one or the other, but at this
moment Sindice finds 139,000 documents using

http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/icaltzd#VEvent

vs. 25 documents using

http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal#Vevent

The results are most likely heavily biased by the fact that Sindice uses
the former to represent microformats (and we've done the same so far at
Yahoo), but this is how much we have in terms of evidence.

Cheers,
Peter