Re: invalid timezone file

Libby Miller wrote:
> hi Reto
>
> On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, [ISO-8859-1] Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:
>

>> Hello
>>
>> implementing some calendaring support in KnoBot, I  found that the URL
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/tzd/Asia/Chungking
>>
>> dereferences to invalid RDF/XML.
>>

> odd, I get
>
> [[
> Exception parsing: {E301} XML document structures must start and end
> within the same entity.
> ]]
>
> in the Validator (http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/), but using arp on the
> commandline with the file from cvs it seems fine.
>
> ah: if I do
>
> curl -O http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/tzd/Asia/Chungking
>
> the file is curtailed at line 20 - there's the problem - how mysterious.
>
> I'll see if I can investigate what's going on. Did you find any other
> trouble?

no, I could aggregate the other time-zone files without problem. To get
the list of available files I abused
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/tzd/ifps.n3, while this file was very
useful to get a list of all zones, I'm wondering what it is meant to be
for, and why it asserts that all ...#tz resources (which are classes
according to the time-zone files) are IFPs.

reto