Re: RDF Calendar - Short review

Le 05-09-29 à 16:34, Dan Connolly a écrit :
>> * Reading the document
>>      Sometimes the document is a bit difficult to understand in its
>> organization. [...]
>> You might find a template which suits for your document.
>
> Hmm... I can imagine ways to make the document easier to read,
> but constraining the sections to be more uniform doesn't seem
> like it will help.

It was a suggestion, but yes you have certainly a better knowledge.
It's just sometimes I felt lost in the comments.

>> * Links through the text
>>      If someone prints the text, all links reference will be lost.
>
> I think that's a problem with common HTML printing software,
> not with this document.

hehe ;)
Interesting because I interpret Engelbart with a little nuance. For
me a reference behind a link is bit like a footnote, go see there if
you need more information. In your document you added footnotes ;)

One way of doing it, if you put the whole text which matters for
understanding in a div. For example, in your document.

[Table of content here]
     <h2 id="intro">1. Introduction</h2>