Re: xCal DTD?

xCal (draft-royer-calsch-xcal-03.txt) does not have a DTD.

Its just a one to one translation of iCal (RFC-2445).
A simple xCal->iCal done in XSLT is at

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/icalendar

As the objects in a iCal object are fluid and extendable,
xCal can not really specify a DTD.

I could envision a DTD for iTIP (RFC-2446) objects
at a later time once xCal is accepted.

Or were you asking about RDF-CALENDAR ?