Re: RSS And Calendar Integration

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:51:03 +0200
To: shital@shitalshah.com
Cc: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Nice summary. One additional development is the hCalendar [1]
microformat. Basically it's iCal expressed in XHTML. It's already
getting some deployment (e.g. [2]). Cool part is that these
microformats GRDDL nicely to RDF - DanC has done it for XFN (like
FOAF) [3], I've nearly got the XSLT for hReview2RDF [4], I'll put
hCalendar in the queue ;-)

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://developers.technorati.com/wiki/hCalendar