Re: RRULE for "every 4th Thursday"

From: Doug Royer <Doug@Royer.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:05:31 -0700
To: Bryce W Nesbitt <bryce1@obviously.com>, www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Bryce W Nesbitt wrote:
> A question for you all: Community and club meetings are often scheduled
> as a particular weekday, e.g.
> "the 3rd Wednesday of the month".  How can this repeat rule be specified
> in iCal?
> Which vendors would then support the resulting calendar?
> I get about as far as:
>                                  -Bryce

3rd Wednesday of each month:

The last Wednesday of each month would be ( '-' == from end):

Many vendors support the first example of a rule. I do not have a list.
I am not sure about how many use the kind in the 2nd example.

Doug Royer                     | http://INET-Consulting.com

               We Do Standards - You Need Standards