[Ietf-calsify] IANA Time Zone Registration (fwd)

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:35:04 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

perhaps of interest.

A couple of years ago there was talk on the CALSCH mailing list

to have an IANA time zone registration process. I have submitted

a proposal for that registry to the IETF.

A copy can be found at:

And an HTML version:

I am adding the POLYGON property targeted for the -01 version

that has an ADD/DELETE parameter to allow for the optional

inclusion of latitude/longitude geographic areas to be included

that include (add) and exclude (delete) areas from the time zone

geographic region (again from the CALSCH mailing list discussions).

Doug Royer                     | http://INET-Consulting.com

Doug@Royer.com                 | Office: (208)612-4638

http://Royer.com               | Fax:    (866)594-8574

                                | Cell:   (208)520-4044