RE: [Ietf-calsify] Re: Google Speculation, but interesting

No it did not.  Nor did it include Microsoft's product as well.  8-) Hint
Hint.  People are interoperating with the RFC's - icalendar, itip and
imip.  Others have been with iCal.  This is why we are gathering the
details and specing out where to make them intersect.  If iCal is based
more on iCalendar than people had presumed, we may be closer than we
think.  This is really cool....
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

"Cameron Stillion" <camerost@exchange.microsoft.com>
02/25/2005 05:51 PM

<pregen@egenconsulting.com>, <Robert_Ransdell@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc
"Calsify" <ietf-calsify@osafoundation.org>,
<ietf-calsify-bounces@osafoundation.org>, <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>
Subject
RE: [Ietf-calsify] Re:  Google Speculation, but interesting

Wow, now I'm intrigued.  You mean to say that the interop we just had
didn't include Apple's product? I think most of the development and
testing I've done in the last year has been interoping with that single
product.  Am I the only one?

By the way, I hate their implementation of timezones.

cameron