Re: progress on MeetingRecords, trouble migrating from cyc:subEvents to sumo:part

Hi Dan,
   Very glad to see that you are experimenting with SUMO.  The main page
for SUMO that I maintain, as its current Technical Editor for the IEEE SUO
group, is at <http://www.ontologyportal.org>.
   The argument order issue is a common one with frame-based vs. logical
languages.  Logic doesn't "privilege" the first argument.  The second
argument is no more or less important than the first.  One reason I'm not
so enthusiastic about OWL is that it has so many limitations for doing
knowledge representation, and why I see OWL gradually moving toward the
expressive capabilities one finds in first order logic.  RDF's limitations
are much more dramatic.
   However, from a practical standpoint of having different communities,
who use different tools, work together, you're absolutely right that it
would be better if SUMO could be more compatible.  I'll look into this.

Adam