Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-caldav-03.txt

From: Graham Klyne <GK-lists@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:44:26 +0000
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

This I-D revision announced recently may be of interest here.  It
references the RDF/XML namespace for iCalendar.

For information, revised Internet Draft on WebDAV calendar extensions...

I haven't yet read this in detail, so can't comment on its content.   I
have, however, sometimes wondered if there isn't a natural affinity between
WebDAV and RDF, in that WebDAV properties/values of a resource might not be
modelled directly as RDF properties/values.  Maybe this draft tests these

Graham Klyne
For email: