Re: RDF calendar IRC meet next Wednesday, 24th March?

Hi all,

I am interested in this discussion. It will be 2.30 am thursday for me (I
just arrived this afternoon in Melbourne) and I don't know yet if I will be
awake but I will try.

Things I am interested in:

Dan's new schema (although I haven't had time to read it yet)
Collecting bug reports (as todo items? :-)

probably other stuff too

cheers

Chaals