Re: RDF calendar IRC meet next Wednesday, 24th March?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:48:04 -0500 (EST)
To: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Hi all,

I am interested in this discussion. It will be 2.30 am thursday for me (I
just arrived this afternoon in Melbourne) and I don't know yet if I will be
awake but I will try.

Things I am interested in:

Dan's new schema (although I haven't had time to read it yet)
Collecting bug reports (as todo items? :-)

probably other stuff too

cheers

Chaals