Re: Adding Status to the schema

Hi all, I thought about this some more. I think I understand what I need to
do in order to get the schema generator to pick up the relevant pieces.

I implemented this initially using literals instead of classes. I think it
still makes sense to use classes. But fromIcal.py seems to generate literals
at the moment.

I'm not prepared to rewrite fromIcal.py myself. So does that mean I should
add an example for generating the schema that uses literals? Is there any
reason to use URIs instead of literals?

Thoughts? What is "best practice"...? :-)

Cheers

Chaals