Re: cal2rdf.pl > v1.13 does not like X-WR-CALNAME before PRODID

On Jan 20, 2004, at 19:14, Libby Miller wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, olivier Thereaux wrote:
>>  time permitting I can send you a patch.
>
> If you have time that would be fantastic (or just update the code and
> I'll test it).

Here you go.

Changelog:
  - only one pass
  - no more warning if PRODID after X- properties
  - dies if no PRODID in the whole ics file (can be overriden with
--xnames)
  - small help routine
  - shows help and quits if not arg given (no point in using without a
source, is there?)

I can commit it if you think it's good enough.

--
olivier