Fwd: Calendar data for testing? (was: 59th IETF - FINAL AGENDA)

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:49:06 +0000
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Further to my earlier message, there's some follow-up discussion about
inclusion of timezones:

http://vesuvio.ipv6.tilab.com/pipermail/ietf_censored/2004-February/005945.html

et seq.

And look, there's a request that would be a natural for iCal-inRDF + RDF
query, I think...
[[
If the text -> iCal script writers have spare time on their hands I have a
feature request: allow users to select which working groups and BoFs
they're interested in, and then generate a custom schedule that only list
those sessions and the plenaries. (Upto 6 sessions simultaneously gets a
bit overwhelming.) Also, leaving out the breaks probably makes for a
cleaner look.
]]
--
http://vesuvio.ipv6.tilab.com/pipermail/ietf_censored/2004-February/005941.html