Re: XML serialization of RDF graph (and diff!)

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 15:05, Graham Klyne wrote:
> At 10:52 11/02/04 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
> >I'm still leaning toward finding or making a better
> >XML serializer. I'm tired of running tidy to indent
> >the results so that I can look at them.
>
> I have recently been playing "nearby", so to speak.
>
> In my just-announced RDF graph-difference displayer [1],

I followed the link to...
 http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/Swish/Intro.html#GraphDiff

wow! That's really cool! We've been noodling on the diff
problem for quite a while, and your solution looks appealing
from theoretical _and_ practical angles.

I gotta try it out...

>  I use an approach
> that starts by partitioning the RDF graph into subtrees whose branches
> jointly span the graph.  One of my plans for the future is to use this to
> add an improved serializer to Swish.  The module concerned is at [2], and
> you may be able to glean some ideas, even if you're not fluent in Haskell...
>
> #g
> --
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2004Feb/0056.html
>
> [2] http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/Swish-0.2.1/HaskellRDF/GraphPartition.hs

> Graham Klyne
> For email:
> http://www.ninebynine.org/#Contact
see you at the W3C Tech Plenary in Cannes 1-5 Mar 2003?