New calendar mailing lists

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:34:23 -0700
From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
To: "<ietf-calendar@imc.org> <ietf-calendar@imc.org>" <ietf-calendar@imc.org>

Having discussed calendaring work with a bunch of people last week, and agreed
there was increased interest in both developing CalDAV and in taking iCalendar
to draft standard, I've taken the liberty of creating two separate new mailing
lists:

The general intent of people I talked to was attempt to turn CALSIFY (CAL plus
SImpliFY) into an official WG charted to bring iCalendar to draft standard, but
not to attempt to bring CalDAV to a working group at this point.   Both mailing
lists are appropriate for discussion of the direction and venue in which to
pursue standardization, as well as of course for technical discussions.
Volunteers in either area would be highly appreciated!

These mailing lists are of course open and intended to be disseminated widely,
as one of the goals at this point is to increase participation and invigorate
the work efforts.  So tell your friends!

Lisa