Re: a new dateTime/timezone design, with datatypes

From: <TimHare@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:37:56 -0400
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

me to implement a new one. "

At first, I thought you meant to redesign the timezone system itself!

Not that it would be a bad idea.. timezones originally came about during
railroading's heyday, if I am not mistaken, and were designed to
solve  problems for that particular technology; it may, in fact, be time
for the world to give thought to re-inventing how we deal with time. That,
however, would have to be taken up by another Working Group :-).

Tim Hare
Interested Bystander, Non-Inc.