  • From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:55:25 +0200
  • Subject: Info: SW events in Oct in FL
  • To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Per my action from the last telecon: a list of
SW-related meetings in West Florida in the period Oct 16-26.

Guus

October 17-18 (Fri-Sat): 5th Ontoweb meeting
http://nextwebgeneration.com/meetings/ontoweb5/

Oct 17 morning: general Ontoweb meeting
Oct 17 afternoon: joint session with DAML PI meeting (the latter is
from Oct 16 - Oct 18)

Oct 18: special interest groups, including:
"Workshop on OWL Implementation Experience"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Sep/0027.html

Ontoweb (www.ontoweb.org) is a European network funded by the EU, but
I'm sure Webont members will be very welcome to attend.

October 20-23 (Mon-Thu): ISWC'03
http://iswc2003.semanticweb.org/

Mon Oct 20: workshops & tutorials (including one on OWL)
Tue-Thu 21-13: technical program, including invited talks by Jim and
TBL.

October 23-26 (Thu-Sun): Knowledge Capture conference (KCAP'03)
http://sern.ucalgary.ca/ksi/K-CAP/K-CAP2003/

Technical program: Oct 23-25 (overlaps one day with ISWC)
Workshops: Oct 25 (afternoon) - 26,
e.g.:
"Knowledge Markup and Semantic Annotation"
"Knowledge Management and the Semantic Web"

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/