RE: Linking to an event from FOAF

Re. subjective URIs - the way I'm doing this kind of thing in IdeaGraph is
to automatically give the user a namespace, the root of which I know is
'safe' e.g.

http://ideagraph.net/libby/

their documents will be pointed to in the RDF models using this, although
usually the URI won't resolve to anything, e.g.

http://ideagraph.net/libby/calendar.html

In IdeaGraph this public URI is mapped in an RDF model to a file in the
local filesystem, though it can later be mapped to a retrievable web
resource.

I wonder if for calendar purposes a URI could be from the combination of a
safe URI (something like http://w3.org/rdf-calendar) and a user id pulled
from Outlook (or wherever), maybe the SHA1 of their email address?

Cheers,
Danny.